Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bad news.....

Well last week I was talking with my insurance company and discovered that they are most likely going to consider my hip problems a pre existing condition.... I had to cancel my hip scope for next Friday.. :( I'm really upset about the news because I am experiencing a lot of pain. I am currently fighting the company and will hopefully know more this week about how long I will have to wait.... I hope its not to long! I just wanted to update on my current situation.
God Bless!!!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG! How can Congenital Hip Dysplasia be considered a pre-existing condition??? Bogus bogus bogus! You fight, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you fight them!!!!! i too have this condition and i've had it since birth..i also have it in my right hip and i've had 2 ops.......don't let them buttheads run all over you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a bunch of bullshit. They should cover it

    ReplyDelete