Sunday, March 28, 2010

ALMOST 15 WKS post op...

Well things haven't been going the best for me recently... I have been having a lot of pain in both hips.... my left hips ( which is the one I didn't have surgery on) has been popping a lot and giving me that catch feeling. I'm not sure why, I really haven't had much trouble out of it this entire recovery from my RPAO. It started about 2 weeks back doing it and now it pops about 10 times a day... the pain in my R hips is mostly soreness I think. The weather has been a roller coaster lately so with the rain in and out I do believe that has effected it... Not sure if that's true or not but that's what I'm going with lol.....

I have still been busy with everything lately... I'm still working full time at the assisted nursing facility as the guest relations which is mostly sedated work (which is nice :)) but its starting to catch up with me... I'm 19 already working full time and going to school full time and trying to have a social life... It's hard... I know the job is a blessing from God and I shouldn't complain because I know people do it all the time but IDK its just like I went from not working much prior to surgery to not working at all to BAM.... full time.... I will soon be getting health insurance through work tho.. May 1st! Which is great and something that will most likely keep me going...

Kiel and I have been doing well also... We have had many conversations about my other hip and what he thinks is best... Its kind of hard to really listen to what everyone else is saying when I'm the one with the pain... My mother and father are not very supportive of another surgery very soon which is understandable but at the same time I'm the one in pain... IDK.... Kiel at first was like no we will wait as long as we can to do the other one but now he is seeing things like me... He is seeing that I am in pain with the other one already and he doesn't want it to get worst and do more damage... The way I look at it is ya the surgery sucked and brought a lot of pain but it didn't last forever or even half a year... I went 5 years with pain with my right hip and it got to the point I didn't want to do anything active because I know it would hurt... Scheid told me before that I would most likely have about 3 years before I would have to have surgery but he also has told me that I would have as long as it held up without pain so it was hard to actually put a timeline on how long... but say it was 3 years... well I will be graduating school, getting a job, moving out on my own ( well with Kiel) and dealing with all of that I would want nor would I have time to have the procedure... I just sort of want to have it done and get it over with... I just think that ya it will bring pain again for awhile but once that's done I will be fixed and pain free... Maybe I'm crazy IDK haha...

Well I go see my doctor on April 8th and I will update what is talked about then because I am going to talk to him about my options and what to expect with my L hip... wish me luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment