Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Too soon..

Well as of now i am officially 3 weeks out... And to be honest I'm completely terrified. Its really hard for me to explain. I just am afraid for what is to come i suppose. I really just want to get it over with also so its confusing for me as well. I am going to see Dr.Schied on Wednesday, Nov. 25 at 8:45. I have a lot of questions for him and i hope i will get some relief from this visit as well... With the help of the other girls (Stephanie & Ashley) I have some insight on what is too come but my mind is still wondering. I have already gathered some items i was told i would need such as

  • A walker
  • Toilet extender
  • a cane
  • shower chair
  • extra pillows
  • sweat paints

I still need to get stuff as well like order my crutches and wheelchair. Besides the fact that my surgery is so soon i feel that i have a thousand and one things to do. Besides my normal school work for my 18 credit hours of classes i have to take all of my finals early and move out of my apt. as well. So life is stressful right now but i just try and keep my head up.

As far as my pain goes, i am hurting as of right now and the past few days. ( I think its the weather) But i also i am still working at my local tumbling and dance place. I am finding ways to cope and get around without putting to much pressure on it so its okay.

I will blog more about my pre-op apt and the questions i asked Schied. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment